My disorganization is vast, my procrastination knows no bounds. If I have any hope of getting things done in a timely manner, I need lists. Something to work through with items I can check off. So, here are some lists.
To Sew from the Stash– DO THIS FIRST!
Grainline Scout tee — 1. Mojave voile, Art Gallery Fabrics. 2. La venta voile in Mint Organic, Cloud9 Fabricsdone! Colette Hazel dress — Florascape in moonstone, Art Gallery Fabricsdone!
- Sewaholic hollyburn — navy gabardine
April Rhodes Staple dress — 1. Mountain views double gauze by Nani Iro. 2. blue Sen Ritsu double gauze by Nani Iro.done!
- Colette Violet — 1. Miraleste in multi, Cloud9. 2. White swiss dot cotton. Edit: The Colette Violet ship has been (at elast temporarily) abandoned. This pattern was NOT working for me! Will revisit it when I have more skills!
- Grainline Lakeside pajamas–
random printed purple fabric from Dongdaemun.Edit: This fabric was sacrificed to a “wearable muslin” of the Scout Tee which ended up being unwearable.
- By hand london Kim dress — Vintage african-inspired cotton
To Sew (Specific Patterns)
- By Hand London’s Holly. I think a romper would look terrible on me, but I just can’t get them out of my head, and Holly in specific is calling to me– maybe this will help me get over it!
- A Christine Haynes Emery dress (or two, or three…). Looks both flattering and work appropriate, and I need more work dresses! Use one of the South African cottons?
- Some kind of mash-up dress with a Hollyburn skirt… Emery bodice, make an Emeryburn?
- Sutton blouse, black with lace sleeves/yoke
- By hand london’s Anna.
To Sew (more generally)
- leggings and bike-shorts for under short skirts
- One club-appropriate/party outfit which I feel sexy in
- a knit dress
- a sweatshirt (grainline’s Linden?)
- A pair of pull-on pants… Hudson? or Tessuti’s Suzy pants, maybe?
- A woven tank
- A parka (Edit: Papercut Patterns’ Waver Jacket? It doesn’t look too scary!
- A high-waisted bikini
- Makeover for the black anthropologie dress– change the buttons, fix the pocket, embroider!
- Satsuma Street Prettly Little San Francisco cross stitch
- A picnic quilt for the summer
A big cross stitch present for mum and dad for next christmas!Edit: My “progress” on the Pretty little San francisco pattern tells me that this is a delusional goal.
- A set of felt christmas tree ornaments?
- Finish my lovebirds embroidery!